School starts tomorrow. Garrett has just come around to the idea that he's actually going to big school with the girls. He has been really excited!
Last night as we were walking in (as he's done MANY times), he grabbed my hand, and said, "Mom, I need you to go with me! He even started to tear up. Then he saw a friend from BSF, and said, "Let's GO together!"
We searched the class lists, and he saw his name before I did. He shouted, "I KNEW IT!" and started running down the hall. If you know Garrett, you KNOW that this kid is the picture of excitement.
As I was visiting with his teacher, I wasn't really paying attention but taking pics. You can see that Garrett started his task at his desk....and then he let big sister do it for him help.
G-man, it's all you buddy! I know you are going to have a great year:)
18 months old!


2 comments:
OK the boy is not even mine and I am in tears!! How can it be that he will be in school? Can I come over and wait for him to come home? Because I can NOT wait to hear ALL about his first day!!! The video? THE BEST!!!!!!!!! Have a great first day G!! The B's are rooting for you! Look out world here comes G!!!
I'm getting excited about school! I can't believe they start tomorrow!
Post a Comment