...I'll be fine:)
Well of course I didn't mean that when we left Rochester. What an extreme though! Above is our old house on a typical January day. It was an almost daily occurrence to see the flakes falling, and now it is almost unbelievable to see them fall for even 3 or 4 min per year! That's about how long it lasted today. I had to grab my video camera of course to document that it DOES happen here once in a great while. It made me nostalgic for my friends up North. I do not miss the snow...but I do miss them!! Check out the video at the bottom of Allie helping me "shovel". That was before there were piles of it on the driveway too. The bottom video is from today.
..or play pik-a-boo either!I just realized that after uploading you can't even see the flakes!!! Rediculous!
2 comments:
Precious pictures, LOVE the video of sweet Allie! What does she think now of all that snow in Rochester? Miss it?
Wow, that's crazy! My SIL in Houston sent me pics of the snow there too. You've actually had more snow season-to-date than we've had! Now THAT'S crazy! We only had a few snowflakes overnight one night - I haven't even seen a snowfall yet. Maybe you need to move back to Rochester to warm up. :) I loved seeing a pic of your old house though - it made me all nostalgic!
Post a Comment