Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Still Rockin' around the Christmas tree

We have had a great Christmas 09'!

Check out my huge fam! We missed getting a pic with my parents, but this is all my sibs and their kids with my grandparents.

The hubs had to go back to work, so he is missing:) Everyone else is "present." Ba ha ha.
Hi Abigail! She couldn't resist walking through the pic. My parents joined us in this pic.
My bro-in-law, Adam drew this pic of Garrett for Christmas. Isn't it great?!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pics! Man, you have a big, freaking family! I love it!!! Wish I wanted to have 4 kids..or even one more! : )

Love you!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Mommy Lion said...

Welcome home! *wink* Just so you know I've just NOW looked at the post about the Polar Express! You got some great shots and I SO can't wait for my smilebox tutorial! Love you friend!

easternjourney.com said...

What a beautiful group photo with all the grandkids and great-grandkids.