Thursday, March 29, 2012

Really?

Today will be stamped in my head forever.  We received the news that our boy's exit permit was submitted today.  I received an email after lunch, and the hubs was sleeping (working nights).  I could not wake him, so I left a note.

Is it REALLY happening?  YES IT IS!!!


I was filled with emotion.  It's been such a long wait for this day.  God's timing is absolutely perfect, and we've known that all along, but it doesn't make waiting any easier.

We are not sure of details, but he should be home in 8-10 weeks.  Please be praying!!! 

AGGGGHHH!!!  I've never been so happy to have a reason to buy diapers again!

(if you can't read bottom of the mirror it says "EP DAY 3/29")

11 comments:

A.K.W. said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you guys, many prayers for you & your family Mer!

Blessings,

Amy

Janette said...

Oh, that is so amazing!! This is the best thing I've read all day!! :)

My boys said...

PURE JOY!!!!

ashley said...

I jump over here every once in a while to check on your sweet family and am so excited to read this post. YEA!!!! Praying that you'll be holding that sweet, chubby boy soon!

easternjourney.com said...

YEAH! Please keep us posted on your travel plans. BTW, guess who I'm going to see in a few days? Darren our old youth minister. He's coming to my side of the world so we are going to see him. I might just bust out "Let's Go to the Rock" when I see him.

becca said...

I saw this on facebook first and had to come right over hear to read the extended version. I am sooooo thrilled for you all! LOVE!!!

Justine said...

So happy for you!!!! Yippee!!!!!

Katie said...

YEA YEA YEA! Don't worry, you won't be buying diapers long. ; ) Can't WAIT to get Chubby and Colson together!

Lucas and Kristin Scherkenbach said...

That's fantastic news!!! I hope the final steps move at record speed!

Kristin

Mommy Lion said...

Still can't believe it's all falling into place! Love you friend! Thanks for letting me be a part of it all! ;O)

texasbean said...

Wonderful news, Meredith!!!